Sunday, August 3, 2014

Storm over Santa Fe



This is a memory picture of our visit to Santa Fe. We returned  to our hotel after  an  afternoon of site seeing.When I left the car the wind was blowing so strong I wondered if I could stand against it.The rain was coming down so hard I was getting drenched.As  I arrived at the door  I pulled on the door and it would not open. A man came along and he was pulling at the door. Then my husband came after parking the car and all three of us could not get in and we were getting soaked by the rain. The people inside the building came to the door and tried to help. Eventually the door opened and we were in safely, but drenched with rain water. I love Santa Fe. It is one of my very favorite cities along with Taos, New Mexico. The architecture, mountains, landscapes  and culture,  so  beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment