Monday, September 29, 2014

Ginger beer bottle



Day 30 I am about 4 and 1/2 hours away rom the 30th day of this challenge. Today I painted 2 paintings so I thought I would post the last day. I am early but that is okay. This is a ginger beer bottle made of stoneware. I like stoneware and pottery of all kinds. I have several of these bottles that were dug up in New Orleans. My cousin was a bottle collector and he gave them to me. Now that I have completed the 30 day painting challenge I feel successful. It was quite a discipline. I do believe I have learned a lot pushing myself to hurry along to get paintings complete. Beside completing 30 paintings in 30 days I had fun! Now I think I am going to rest and think about a painting I can work on that may take me a week or so. So you may not see me tomorrow on this blog. But do keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment