Saturday, November 2, 2013

Why oh Why??



Finally of all the 5 paintings unfinished on my easel I decided that maybe this one is finished.. Who knows? Maybe I will go back some day and change it all around. But I have been playing with 3 paintings using the colors of turquois and orange. The other painting "Jumping through Hoops" I posted several weeks ago.
I have also been painting vegetables, 2 paintings I have already  posted here. My dear husband loves the veggie paintings and has been suggesting veggies that are good color combinations to paint. While I was away one day he ventured out to the store and looked over the vegetable section. When I arrived home I was surprised to learn I have  radishes to paint. Well aren't I a lucky girl? He is very supportive of my work  and I am thankful that he is. I am enjoying painting the radishes and will post them when finished.
So far I have had a lot of painting  ideas but am still  looking for that one painting that will be different.Right  now I seem to be working on my skill. I am really not focused and it may be because I have spent about 2 years working on children's books. Maybe what I mean is I miss the MICE!!!!! They were a lot of fun and a challenge to my imagination.The 3rd book I illustrated will be coming out this November and will be available on Amazon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment