Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Follow your bliss

Joseph Campbell said "When you follow your bliss ... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else." Bliss would be the place where you would be happy. God opens doors for us and we must be willing to take the challenge, that leap of faith, and I have experienced this in my art work. I must always be willing to accept those "open doors" that He has prepared for me and overcome these challenges. Illustrating children's books has been a joy for me, it has been a door that has opened. Currently I am working on the third book that I am illustrating for the author Deneen Kirsch Gambrell. You can contact me at grummerb@gmail.com if you wish to purchase any of these books for $20.00 each + shipping.

No Music for Mouseville

 
 
The Musical Mice and their Great Adventure

1 comment: