Sunday, September 15, 2013




As I am trying to conclude the work on my third book for Deneen I haven't had much new  art work to post. This insert is a picture of the cover on the 2nd book, titled "The Musical Mice and their Great Adventure". I thought I would use this week end to finish up on the third book but I was tempted to leave the studio on Saturday  and have lunch at the Kimbell Art Museum in Ft. Worth. It was a much needed escape for me and I certainly enjoyed the time away. The Kimbell is preparing for a big show from the Art Institute of Chicago. It is a great show to look forward to as there will be nearly 100 works of art from Picasso, Matisse and other art masters. Well tomorrow is another day and I hope to work the whole day, perhaps concluding the third book. No promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment