Monday, September 30, 2013

JUMPING THRU HOOPS



                                                        
    JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS
            Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas

                    Just having fun today. This  painting is absolutely about nothing, I love the colors 
                        and I just played layering color over color. I have so many ideas running through my
                         mind but I just decided to forget all that and play with something totally different. 
                          I wish I understood this computer as much as I do painting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment