Friday, September 20, 2013

ANTHURIUMS
 On My Easel
Well another busy day with appointments and getting ready for them. Painted a little on my illustrations but not enough. Tomorrow is another day, perhaps a slow one. I drew these anthuriums years ago when we had a lot of them left over from my daughter's wedding. This is the flower she chose for the bouquets and Church altar flowers. The pottery with the painted fish we found in an Oklahoma flea market. For some reason I thought the flowers and pottery look pretty good together.After so many years I finally got around to putting the flowers and pottery together and painting them.And for a little quirkiness I added a picture which I cut out of a magazine. of a guy playing a saxophone. . Why? I don't know! It was just a last minute idea as I was looking through a  magazine..

No comments:

Post a Comment